October 8, 2020 - Hubcast Media is proud to be the production and broadcast partner of the Canadian Health and Fitness Institute's Celebrity Gala Fundraiser.
The CHFI has an amazing evening of one-on-one interviews and fundraising planned for the virtual event, which will be streamed on October 15, 2020 at 5:00 pm PT live from Mahony & Son’s at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
The Hubcast production team has been on location with Gala host Scott Rintoul (Sportsnet Radio) capturing pre-recorded interviews for the upcoming event..
The all-star roster of health and fitness champions who will be featured during the live broadcast includes:
- Jay DeMerit (Former Captain of the Vancouver Whitecaps)
- Rick Hansen (Man-in-Motion)
- Lynn Kanuka (Olympic Medalist)
- Ashleigh McIvor DeMerit (Olympic Gold Medalist)
- Kirk McLean (Former Goalie of the Vancouver Canucks)
- John Stanton (Founder of the Running Room)
- Ken Read (Olympian and World Cup alpine ski racer)
A special highlight will be the CHFI’s Lifetime Achievement Award presentation to Dr. Jack Taunton, co-founder of sports medicine in Canada and head physician of the 2010 Olympics.
Watch the CHFI Celebrity Gala at www.chfi.fit. You can also bid on a wide range of fantastic silent auction items and learn more about CHFI's vision to “Make Canada the Fittest Nation on Earth by 2030."